Re: gEDA-user: Gschem printing style chang (20060123 to 20060906)

> > >The schematics printed with gschem used to have a very elegant and
> > > polished style. Now, after having upgraded to the latest and greatest
> > > version, I notice that graphic lines (including component symbols) are
> > > much lighter/thinner than nets, thus degrading elegance and
> > > readability. The problem is not with the net s
> > >being thick but with the lines being thin. Is there any way to revert to
> > > the previous graphics style?
> >
> > 	Hmmm.. I would have expected the previous release's PS output
> > to also have thin lined graphic lines and slightly thicker nets.  I too
> > would be interested in seeing the PS output that you think is correct
> > (from the past) vs the incorrect ps output (last release).  Either way,
> > we should make sure the two versions match more or less.  Thanks for
> > looking into this MikeJ.
>
> I have checked in a patch for this behaviour.  Now, the default is to
> draw lines that have a '0' width as thick as the nets.  This behaviour
> is configurable through the system-gschemrc.  Look for the the
> 'line-style' rc command for the details.

In gschemrc there are lines that control width of nets, pins and buses.
Is  another one to control width of lines in elements now?

Postscript text on print is significantly smaller then the vector text on
screen. Is it possible to add a scaling factor? Old postscript exporter
created postscript text a bit bigger than vector text.

BTW. I found a bug in printing routine that under certain circumstances may
cause a print to be miscentered.