Re: gEDA-user: Vias/Masked

My mistake, I thought hitting 'k' once would create the relief. It appears that way in PCB because the via comes to the front even though all you've done is added approximately a tiny diameter relief. But you actually have to hit 'k' X times to get the full relief(just like any other layer with pins and traces).

From: DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: Vias/Masked
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:51:39 -0500

> In PCB it shows the relief around the mask if I use the'k' command.
> However, when the gerbers are generated there is no relief in the mask
> around the pads.

Odd, because I have a physical board in front of me with unmasked vias
on it, so it was right at one point.

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk