From: "Adrian Nania" <Adrian.Nania@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: gEDA-user: strange build failure Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:36:29 -0800

I do believe for more than 98% of people working with electronic
components it is not possible to install and use the latest gEDA
version. The endless compiling errors and flavor dependencies are
unbelievable. Yeah, we can always google around and after many hard
working weeks have an installation method working for just a few days
before some "justified" changes in name or settings.

On the other hand, many times we do not have access to a Linux box.
Windows is unfortunately or not the single available desktop in many
places. Now, I do not believe Windows users are jerks. Usually they are
forced to use Windows.

It is quite normal to end up with many "jerks" when you open your
product to a few thousands more people. Just ignore them because for
each jerk speaking to you are 1.000 good people on your side.

Adrian