Re: gEDA-user: Gschem printing style chang (20060123 to 20060906)

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 19:30 +0100, =?UTF-8?Q? Wojciech=20Kazubski ?=
wrote:
> > > BTW. I found a bug in printing routine that under certain circumstances
> > may
> > > cause a print to be miscentered.
> >
> > Can you elaborate?
> >
> Printout is shifted on the paper if one of start coordinates of the printed area is 0 and the another not. See the following example:
>
> ---File begin [test1.sch]---
> v 20061020 1
> C 0 2000 0 0 0 title-A.sym
> ---File end---
>
> or
>
> ---File begin [test2.sch]---
> v 20061020 1
> C 2000 0 0 0 0 title-A.sym
> ---File end---
>
> Try to print them with default settings.

Thanks, I will look into this.  That bit of code had me drawing lots of
little vector drawings, I may have made a mistake somewhere.

                              Mike Jarabek
                                FPGA/ASIC Designer
  http://www.istop.com/~mjarabek