Re: gEDA-user: strange build failure

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 14:23, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> Or be prepared to pay my consulting rates.

To all reading this ..  Please take this as an invitation.
There are no problems, only unmet business opportunities.

One way to increase the priority of any task is to pay for it.
Speaking for myself, I would very much welcome financial
support for my work.  Lots of free software developers would do
it full time if it paid the bills.

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 14:29, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Do we need a www.gedaconsulting.org ?

Make that www.gedaconsulting.com.

Should I grab the name before some spammer gets it?