Re: gEDA-user: strange build failure

DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I'll probably just hire someone else to do [layout] once I'm done with the
> > schematic entry phase and am confident enough in it.
>
> hmm... ask here first ;-)

That's exactly what I was going to do when I'm done with the schematics.
But I need to get all my schematics captured first, and right now a few
pages are still on the loose. :-)

There's a new development, though -- there is one woman in our coven who
is going through a divorce, needs new career skills, and wants to learn
something related to electronics.  We (the coven) are thinking about
training her in PCB layout.  I don't know yet what if anything will come
out of this plan (is she interested in PCB layout? can we hook her up
with a teacher?), but if we do go down that path, I'll probably give her
my open source hardware designs to practice her layout skills on.

MS