Re: gEDA-user: GPL and BSD (was: strange build failure)

Oh no, a GPL vs BSD flame fest.  Must resist responsing... must resist...
Failed to resist.

[snip]
>The uncomfortable truth: the GPL is simply pointless religious bigotry.
>Making money is not evil; it's a fact of life. There, I said it.
>Somebody had to.

Maybe I'm missing something, but nothing in the GPL prevents anyone from
making money.  There. I've said it too. :->

In order to stay somewhat on topic, I will be adding the dist-license= and
use-license= attributes to the master attribute list.  And at some point I
will attach both to all the symbols in the library.  dist-licence will be
GPL and I might consider (not sure I even can) setting use-licence to BSD.
That was my intent for the symbols anyways.

								-Ales