Re: gEDA-user: gerber to .dxf converter

John Griessen wrote:

phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

PCB is free, and it'll export .eps. It's not a dxf but perhaps your cad application can import it. You'll have to give it a scale

So, did this keep the stroked vectors nature of the data, or rasterize it finely?

Keep it vector, and either import at a scale if you know what it should be (say for the second or third iteration of the exact same PCB output) .... or import it, and scale it.

I remember measurements being off on the order of 0.001" ... which could just as much be a result of the limitations of the scale tool (in cad) as my computation of the scale coefficient (in the HP).

Phil