Re: gEDA-user: Moving ADC data around

On 12/11/06, Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also... can anyone suggest a good way to build a square-wave clock generator
that can vary from 4kHz to 4MHz with a minimum of fuss and a decent
mark-space ratio?  I've been scratching my head about this for a couple of
days, and I still don't have a decent solution...

Have you looked at a PLL with a divide-by-N counter in the feedback loop?

I believe the part that I used was a Motorola MC145151 (this was a few
years back).
I believe the Motorola PLL parts are now sold by Freescale. If you can't find
them at Freescale try On-Semi.

(* jcl *)

-- http://www.luciani.org