Re: gEDA-user: Clarifying the License issues for gaf and PCB

> After I verify a footprint I move it to a "released for production"
> directory.

I've started grouping my library into "vetted" and "not vetted", with
the vetted ones being the ones that have been fab'd and produce
working boards.

I suppose I could add more steps, like "paper verified".  There seem
to be two mistakes I've made: wrong footprint, and wrong pinout.  The
first can be checked with a printout; the second usually waits until
the board is made and tested.