Re: gEDA-user: PCB Trim/extend traces

On tor, 2006-12-21 at 09:28 +0000, Peter Baxendale wrote:
> Do you mean apart from grabbing the ends and dragging them (which seems
> to work ok for me)?

I thought that didn't work, but now when I try it actually does :-)
Anyway it is hard to grab the end, because I was moving some elements
and wanted to change the length of some traces but all I was able to do
was to move the whole trace.

But, then perhaps something like real trim/extend would be nice:
you select the trim/extend tool and select the trace that defines the
limit to extend to/trim at, and then you select the trace to trim/extend
which will then be trimmed at/extended to the previous selected trace.

/Jonatan