Re: gEDA-user: PCB Trim/extend traces

On tor, 2006-12-21 at 09:43 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> What I do is hide the silk layer.  That prevents you from grabbing
> elements.

yes, me too

> If we can get the "grab trace end" functionality working more
> smoothly, it sounds like you just need "snap to intersecting trace"
> added (in addition to snap to pad, pin, or grid).

Actually I personally don't like to snap to other things than the grid.
Mostly because even if the snap is working as intended my experience is
that it will snap to things not wanted. So for me personally I would
prefer the trim/extend explained above (being used to AutoCAD and QCad).

/Jonatan