Re: gEDA-user: 2 make errors installing gwave

Al,
  I just checked again.  Where is it requested?  I checked both bug reports
and feature request.
Don't see it under either.  Under features, I just see (most of which are
already supported):
" Several Y axis for plot differents waves with different range, for
example I(0-10mA), V(0-10V), power consumption P(0-1mW)

- Plot "only" composed waves: A*B, A/B, A-B...

- More precision to set marks, for example: In last plot I can't to set a
mark between 8,7 mA and 9,3 mA, I want a mark in 9 mA.

- Delete marks.

- Average waveform, for example for power consumption.

- Change legend to waveform. "
Kurt

Message: 4