Re: gEDA-user: anyone has had success with 0.2mm?

> Lope De Vega wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
> I'm trying to build a circuit with a cp2102, which has
> 0.5 mm between pins' center (actually 0.2mm between
> pins). It is a qfn-28 package.
>
> I wanted to ask if anyone has had success with
> something similiar? my workflow would be printing the
> schematics as given by pcb in hq paper, and then
> transferring them with the iron onto the pcb, as I
> have't got any sort of specialized equipment, I'm just
> a novice.
>
> Regards,

Not toner transfer but Kinsten brand thin substrate photo boards

http://www.thehacktory.com/Simple-IR-RX-Prototype-V1p4-Top.jpg

0.45mm pitch 28pin QFN package with a exposed paddle.  So it
is quite doable at home.

The hardest part is the 0.3mm vias in a drill press with no alignment aids.