gEDA-user: anyone has had success with 0.2mm?

Hello,

I've been for a while using gschem and pcb though just
for practice, I've never materialized anything with
them, though now I'm willing to.

I'm trying to build a circuit with a cp2102, which has
0.5 mm between pins' center (actually 0.2mm between
pins). It is a qfn-28 package.

I wanted to ask if anyone has had success with
something similiar? my workflow would be printing the
schematics as given by pcb in hq paper, and then
transferring them with the iron onto the pcb, as I
have't got any sort of specialized equipment, I'm just
a novice.

Regards,