Re: gEDA-user: Heavy Symbols and such

Part of the reason I ask this is that as I complete my work on a new
library, netlister et al. I am thinking that beyond having a
hierarchical schematic I would like to have symbols that can have files
such as verilog, vhdl spice etc includded and that if the netleister
could translate a schematic into say verilog and then include embeded
verilof code it would feed streight into a verilof simulator. So this
implies a desire/need for symbols which are used only for simulation
such as signal generators and measurement nodes.

Steve Meier