Re: gEDA-user: Who likes a challenge?

I was finally able to get my boot messages after frying my operating system
trying to install gwave.  It doesn't make much sense to me YET so I'm hoping
someone else will see what's going on.  I attached the file.
It looks like your getting quite a few AVC denials due to SELinux.  You can try booting with SELinux off and see if that helps.  When GRUB pops up right after powering on, modify the kernel boot options (by typing some key...it should tell you on the screen) and add "selinux=0" to the end of the line (don't put the quotes).

If it works, you can just turn off SELinux permanently using the usual Fedora tools if you want, or figure out why SELinux is complaining so much...

Julian Lamb