Re: gEDA-user: how to add a rat to a via?

I suspect DJ will strigihten you out but I also suspect, though I
haven't used the latest versions, that you can turn off the automatic drc.

Check me if I am wrong... you have a pin that isn't part of a net and
you are trying to route a trace from that pin to a via. And it won't
physically connect to the via?

 Steve M.