Re: gEDA-user: how to add a rat to a via?

> Check me if I am wrong... you have a pin that isn't
> part of a net and
> you are trying to route a trace from that pin to a
> via. And it won't
> physically connect to the via?

That's exactly what I was trying to say, sorry my
english. As you say, if I turn off "autoenforce DRC
clearance" I can then draw a line (not a rat) from the
pin to the via, perhaps this is the way of doing it.

I've only checked this with a unfinished layout, so
perhaps going this way could have side effects I don't
know about,  or maybe it should just leave this step
to the end of process so it won't break anything.

Thanks.