gEDA-user: need a bit of help with a (plated?) drill

Hello,

Can someboy give me a hint with this? I'm trying to
connect a pin to ground, but I don't seem to be able
to .

The following two images should explain my problem
better, both from the component's and solder view:

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shotfrontki3.png
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shotbackqi6.png

By reading dj delorie's terminology docs, it seems
that I might need a platted hole. I'd actually like to
make of both component's and solder's ground the same
ground, I hope this isn't an incorrect thing to try to
do from the eletrconics point of view.

schematics can be found at:

http://www.silabs.com/tgwWebApp/public/web_content/products/Microcontrollers/Interface/en/CP2102EK.htm

together with a screenshot, and I've found another
image of the back on the net:

http://devicemart.co.kr/mart7/upload/mall/2007031913494113.jpg

for if it is of any help.

I've been trying to setup my website account for
uploading schematics and the pcb file, but it looks
like if one set up a mail account through yahoo dot
com, they won't give you web space at all so I could
upload both schematics and pcb. I'll try to solve
this.

Thanks.