Re: gEDA-user: ElementArc

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 19:11 -0500, Ian Chapman wrote:
> Okay, I am okay I did the tarball thing and it worked out fine.  My base
> looks the way I intended too.  Many  thanks for all of your
> encouragement regards Ian.

Now you're on Gutsy, the .deb packages I built for use in the
Engineering department's live-cd should work.. so if you want newer
versions of things, give me a shout.

(The live-cd doesn't run Gutsy, but I do.. and I build  + use test on my
box).

I've not got all the _very_ latest PCB stuff packaged up, but do have
the last release tarballs + lots of fixes to make it usable.

If you're building code from PCB's CVS, you'll probably have all the
needed fixes.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,