Re: gEDA-user: pcb 20070912 and GTK trouble

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 08:42:26PM +0100, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> If I press the right mouse button and do a minimal mouse movement
> (minimal panning) the window content and the position display jumps back
> to the correct value.

...and you have to do that to 're prime' so you can get the jump again.

(btw, is the right-button-pans behavior of GTK some kind of GTK standard?
I think the right=rotate, middle=pan of lesstif is much more common of
other similar applications)

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>