gEDA-user: Limited transparency support in Lesstif HID

I've added code to use the RENDER extension to the X server to do some
basic alpha blending for the Lesstif HID.  Currently you'll see it with
non-thin-drawn soldermask view and rat lines.  Examples:

	http://www.ad7gd.net/geda/transmask.png
	http://www.ad7gd.net/geda/transrats.png

To get the mask view I show there, I had manually turned off non-surface
copper layers.

Thanks to DJ for adding the autoconf magic to detect libXrender.  As a
result, you'll need to make sure to update from the root of your cvs
checkout and re-configure (to go back to what it was like before, just
add --disable-xrender).

I tested with/without Xrender support compiled in and on X servers with/
without RENDER capability.  I also built the gtk hid and ensured that it
worked no worse than before[*].

[*] which is good, because at first I broke rat drawing in gtk!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>