gEDA-user: [pcb] how to make pad on two sides, no drill

I'm looking at incorporating detachable lead frame pins like this:

http://www.die-tech.org/dildip.htm

in a project.  This presents a couple of kinks in PCB. 1) You want a top
and bottom pad, with no drill.  2) Both pads represent the same net, but
PCB has no knowledge of the connectivity provided by the pin, so both
rats and DRC will get confused.

I suppose I could define a pin with a magic drill size, and then
post-process the drill file with a script to exterminate the fake
drills.  Is there a more elegant solution?  Like perhaps PCB gives
special treatment to a drill size of zero (he asks hopefully...)?

-dave