gEDA-user: Added Zoom(Toggle) to lesstif HID

After routing a bus across a 10" wide board I started thinking about ways
to make it easier.  My first vision was a separate 'magnify' window that
followed the crosshair so you could use it for fine positioning.  However,
that has serious potential performance implications.  And then it occured
to me that people might expect it to work like a second view, where they
could mouse into the magnifier and work in there.

I did find a much simpler and almost equally handy feature to add:
Zoom(Toggle) flips between two "zoom contexts".  When you toggle, the
current magnification is saved and the other one is restored.  The cursor
point is still used to center the display, so you can zoom in to the pad
level, toggle out to board level, mouse over a different component and
toggle back in.

I bound this to ` (the key next to 1) because I wanted it close at hand.
If it stands up to other people using it I can also try to add it to the
gtk hid.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>