Re: gEDA-user: contest results are out!

> Now you have "the international recognition you deserve" and cash
> winnings too.

Yup.  Not the first time, though.  My old alarm clock was also
published in a magazine, many decades ago, and I got paid for that
too.

And, like, I don't need *more* international recognition, do I? ;-)

> But, did they appreciate your woodwork?

I don't know.  The correspondence was (understandably) very
form-letter-like (they hinted that there were a LOT of entries).

I did show off the clock at a GNHW meeting, and *they* appreciated the
woodworking :-)