Re: gEDA-user: Finally building the board I started using geda/pcb for!

I got it to drive the plasma panel with a test pattern, so I'm excited.
Even if nothing else works, now I can accomplish a lot with this board.

One more interesting thing I learned:  The input supply is a RA .156"
pin header.  The pin size/count/spacing are fine, the friction lock
matches, but the header I bought sits closer to the board (after the 90
degree turn) than the original.  This is totally obvious if you hold the
parts up and look for that, but it never occured to me that it might vary.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>