gEDA-user: Couple pics from my new PCB

This is the 4-layer board I got into gschem/PCB to make.  The PCBs
arrived last Wednesday and I have been incrementally assembling the
first one.  Here's a pic of the board on my desk:

	http://ad7gd.net/geda/panelusb-sm.jpg

It's hooked up to USB with an FT232R (very nice chip and very nice API,
slightly lacking in docs for the hardware interface side).  The ADV7183B
is digitizing frames from a DVD player and the FPGA is streaming them out
via a very convoluted process (notice no SRAM installed yet for grabbing
whole frames).  Here's one frame I pulled off and converted on my PC:

	http://ad7gd.net/geda/first-tv.png

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>