Re: gEDA-user: Couple pics from my new PCB

> 	http://ad7gd.net/geda/panelusb-sm.jpg

Am I the only one who tries to make the absolutely smallest board I
can still fit my parts on?  My latest board would fit in the blank
spots between your chips.

> It's hooked up to USB with an FT232R (very nice chip and very nice
> API,

Yup.  I waffled between that and the FT245R - same chip, parallel
interface.  Unfortunately, I needed two GPIO as well to do remote
programming, which the FT245R was lacking.

> slightly lacking in docs for the hardware interface side).

At least they offer a Linux library, though.  I'm using it with my
usb-gpio board.