Re: gEDA-user: Couple pics from my new PCB

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007, DJ Delorie wrote:

>> 	http://ad7gd.net/geda/panelusb-sm.jpg
>
>Am I the only one who tries to make the absolutely smallest board I
>can still fit my parts on?  My latest board would fit in the blank
>spots between your chips.

I do that too - saves cost but it's bad when I have to debug or replace or
add parts.

Btw, how do you guys solder those big SM chips with so many pins? I've
just bought a chip with TQFP64_10, managed to iron and etch a board for it
but I am still not sure how I would solder the chip.