Re: gEDA-user: Testing of GIT HEAD, new MIME icons etc...

Hello Peter,

I love pictograms, icons and so on because I can easier recognize them and
remember there meaning then reading abreviations or simple text. Especially,
as in this case, because I'm working with the geda-packages only from time to
time.

From that your great work is really welcome.

All your icons are very clear designed and consistent from the big one down to
the smallest one.

Congratulations on that great work.

Peter Ragosch
Germany