Re: gEDA-user: gedasymbols.org - site down?

Hi,

>The Northeast (U.S.) was hit with a major ice storm. IIRC
>gedasymbols.org is on DJs server which is located in
>NH. On the news tonight they were saying that some
>NH customers may not have power for a week or two.

Yes, I spoke with DJ and he still doesn't have power or 'net.

Here are some pictures that DJ took of the ice storm:

http://people.redhat.com/dj/ice-storm-2008/

Pretty yes, but this storm made a huge mess in the whole NE region.

I'm sure DJ would appreciate some new trees, so please snail mail living
full sized trees.

								-Ales