Re: gEDA-user: modify footprint and update layout

I think, and there are those who wish I wouldn't, that a script could be
written which would search through a pcb file and find a land patterns
and the replace the land pattern with a new one.. make sure you get the
rotations and put the new symbol on the correct side of the board. This
is probably a day project for some one who knows how to write scripts
(pick your language). If you don't this would be a good excuse to learn
to write some basic code and then write the script.

But if you are DJ you probably it almost done in the time it took me to
write this email. If DJ has power.

Seriously, this would be a good beginner project.

Steve Meier