Re: gEDA-user: oval holes?

I don't think pcb supports using plated slots on a footprint. You may
be able to get away with round holes. If plated slots are absolutely
required, they could be drawn on another layer. You would have to let
the board house know that that layer is to be plated cutouts rather
than another layer of the board. Plated slots are expensive to add to
prototype boards.

Darrell Harmon