Re: gEDA-user: OT: Recommendations for laptop?

> So, does anybody in here have recommendations for a good laptop?

Mine is a Dell Inspiron 6400 and it works just fine with Fedora.  You
can try it out at the code sprint if you like.  AFAIK the Dell Vostro
line is also based on this same platform - I got one for my mom but it
runs Windows so I don't know how Linux compatible it is.

Of course, linux compatibility might be sensitive to which peripherals
you choose, too.