Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb Process switches

Tony Radice wrote:

> 8) What happened: All components got ripped off the board and the new
> parts file was populated with the parts with prefix-appended part
> numbers (SA4/R112).

I think taking away the netname mangle settings is always going to need taking away
the subschematic references  source=SA4.sch etc.

Once you've taken those away, but still feed all .sch files to gnetlist, you should have a flat
netlist with no prefixes.

> My Question: Is there a setting I am missing to NOT use the prepended
> sheet refdes's in the gsch2pcb process?

Yes.  See above.

John

--