Re: gEDA-user: geda build error on Mac OS

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 10:06 -0600, Craig Niederberger wrote:

> /opt/local/bin/msgmerge --update nl.po libgeda38.pot
> .............. done.
> /opt/local/bin/msgmerge: `nl.po': No such file or directory

Assuming you don't want the nl translation, try "touch nl.gmo" before
you build - and trick it into thinking the compiled translation file is
up to date.

You could try running the msgmerge command manually in the correct
directory?

You could try configuring with --disable-nls (to disable translation
support). I've not tested that recently, so am not 100% sure if it will
work.

Best regards,

Peter C.