Re: gEDA-user: geda build error on Mac OS

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:31:03 +0000, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You could try configuring with --disable-nls (to disable translation
> support). I've not tested that recently, so am not 100% sure if it will
> work.

If it doesn't work, I guess I should make (yet another) attempt to fix
it... please let us know whether it works or not.

Wasn't there some bug where Apple shipped a broken msgmerge?  Could this be
another manifestation?  Or am I thinking of something else entirely?

Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group