Re: gEDA-user: geda build error on Mac OS

Thanks, Peter

./configure --prefix=/opt/geda --disable-update-xdg-database --disable-nls
make
/opt/local/bin/msgmerge: `nl.po': No such file or directory

gaf$ cd libgeda/po
po$ ls
ChangeLog           Makevars            Rules-quot
en@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  libgeda38.pot
LINGUAS             Makevars.template   boldquot.sed
en@xxxxxxxxxxx      nl.po
Makefile            POTFILES            de.po               en_GB.po
         nl.po~
Makefile.in         POTFILES.in         domain.mak          es.po
         quot.sed
Makefile.in.in      POTFILES.skip       domain.mak.in
insert-header.sin   remove-potcdate.sin
po$ /opt/local/bin/msgmerge --update nl.po libgeda38.pot
/opt/local/bin/msgmerge: `nl.po': No such file or directory

In my searching around, I found a few macports bug reports about
msgmerge, so it very well may be broken.

Any ideas?
Super TIA,
Craig