Re: gEDA-user: geda build error on Mac OS

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 11:56 -0600, Craig Niederberger wrote:
> Came up with this workaround.  It's probably not the best, but it works.

> I get this error on startup, but gschem does come up in the GUI
> /opt/geda/bin/gschem &
> [1] 48499
> ~$ Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display "/tmp/launch-.../:0".
>
> Hope this helps anyone in a similar situation,
> Craig

Glad you got it to work.. hopefully we can get a confirmation at some
point that its not "our" fault from some other mac user. Is msgmerge
broken?

The RANDR message you get is probably harmless. It isn't our code
calling RANDR anyway - probably something inside GTK trying to determine
how many monitors you have. It should be harmless to ignore it.

Best wishes,

Peter C.