Re: gEDA-user: geda build error on Mac OS

> Glad you got it to work.. hopefully we can get a confirmation at some
> point that its not "our" fault from some other mac user. Is msgmerge
> broken?

Thanks for your help, and for the info on the RANDR msg.  There's an
excellent chance (I give it 99.99%) that msgmerge is broken, but that
seemed to be the only real difficulty getting geda & pcb to work on OS
X 10.6.  So if you could get disabling language support in
configuration to work, that would probably help others.  Or they could
build the po files themselves as I did, which really wasn't too bad.

Thanks again,
Craig