gEDA-user: Minor issue in tragesym_readme on wiki

I was having a look at this page:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:tragesym_readme

and it says

"For creating a symbol you have to edit the sourcefile first.  You can
use the template.src file, which is in /examples/tragesym/ directory.
Some examples are in the examples/tragesym directory too."

However, these files are in utils/examples/tragesym, and only in
source distributions - they are not installed.

Should I create a patch to install them somewhere appropriate under
$datadir? Or should I update the wiki to say that the examples and
template are only in the source directories?

Cheers
Gareth