gEDA-user: Problems with MOSFET symbols in PCB

   Hi, I've been using gEDA for a little while now and have run into
   problems using the MOSFET symbols in the library
   (./gEDA/sym/analog/nmos-3.sym).  When I transfer the changes from
   gschem to pcb the TO220 footprints I've specified show up fine but I
   never can make any connections show up as ratlines to the
   gate/drain/source pins.  I get errors for all pins like so in the log:
   Can't find S2/Q406 pin D called for in netlist.
   WARNING! Pin number ending with 'D' encountered in netlist file
   Probably a bad netlist file format
   Can't find S2/Q405 pin D called for in netlist.
   I've attached the netlist for the project to illustrate what's going
   on.  I have no idea why it would have a problem with it or what to
   change and even using different MOSFET symbols doesn't fix the
   problem.
   Thanks-
   Larry Battraw