Re: gEDA-user: gerbv failure to parse sample gerber file (data attached)

Ya, that one was obvious, I hand-copied those anyway and saw the bug.

By the way, cairo rendering frontend seems to be more maintained than
the GDK one - example, not supporting additional parameters in
apertures (i.e. circle inside circle, rectangle inside circle etc).

Any plans on making that work, or is that going away sooner or later.

the files after patch display "good enough", gotta go through and see
whats missing.

-tc