Re: gEDA-user: PCB: coordinates and angles of the components

Kovacs Levente wrote:

> http://git.logonex.eu/?p=utils4geda.git;a=tree
>
> If someone thinks that some of them are worth distributing along with
> gEDA/PCB, then it can be downloaded from here.
>
> However, I don't think they should go with PCB. Instead I'd create a PCB
> goodies package, which would be full of scripts, and user contributed
> stuff.

A goodies-package would be nice, indeed. I'd call it geda goodies and
include symbol creation scripts and project set-up. If pcb and geda stuff
in a single package touches religious feelings, there may be seperate
goodies packages.

> Even, it would be enough to have a web page full of user contributed
> links.

We already have such a website: gedasymbols.org :-)
Can you put your scripts there, please? And add a short description what
they are supposed to do...

However, the goodies should be somewhat better organized than the multi
user heap at gedasymbols. Scripts should be reviewed/tested by a third
user and described in a contents file. This would provide some kind of
quality control.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211