Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 01:13:49 +0000
From: Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB
[...]
Anyhow.. if there is some patch / fix you're referring to specifically,
ping it back up and someone might take an interest. I'll acknowledge
that we (gEDA developers) are collectively very bad at dealing with
contributions!

Things get ignored because we get busy and have other commitments. We
can obviously do better.

If fixes weren't "liked", we would probably have given a valid reason or
suggested a better alternative. A balance has to be struck between
accepting all patches quickly to encourage contribution, and reviewing
their design implications and code quality.

Regards,

--
Peter Clifton