Re: gEDA-user: TRACKERS [was: Re: gEDA-dev: Dev list [was: Random thoughts onthe future interface of PCB]]

> I'd welcome feedback from people who actively encounter and report bugs
> (especially in favour of the move ;)).
>
> I'd also welcome feedback from anyone who works with bug reports, test
> patches, merge code etc... (Doesn't have to be with gEDA / PCB, anything
> regarding Launchpad / SourceForge).

We're hearing complaints that some submitted patches aren't receiving
enough attention, but there simply isn't enough maintainer time
available to give everyone as much attention as they'd like.  If
Launchpad makes it quicker and easier for maintainers to process patch
submissions then it will help, let's adopt it.

If you do trial Launchpad I'd be happy to funnel my bug reports and
patches through it, I'd be interested to see how it compares to SF
from the patch submitter's point of view.