Re: gEDA-user: Removing My* memory alllocation functions

Hi Peter,
Here's my patch that should be equivalent to your patches 0001
followed by 0002.
My patch is against GIT head as at commit
466b0183758ef3ca44623c43de60a233b175d2ad Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:43:19
+0000 (13:43 +0000)
I suggest you check that our patches are equivalent, hopefully that
will ensure that no mistakes slip through.
I'm about to go away for a week's holiday.  I'll be on line for a
couple more hours, then off list until Monday 20th.
I may get a chance to quickly check email once or twice next week, but
possibly not.
Best wishes,
Stephen