gEDA-user: Converting measurements

   The coordinate system that is used in the *.fp files does not make
   sense to me.  I tried converting a pad 47 mil by 27 mil into what is
   used in the actual file, but I can't make it come out correctly.  I was
   using a sample SOD-123 pad and converting it to mils, but what I come
   up with does not make any sense.  Anyone have any insights on what I
   might be doing wrong.  I am using the new style with "[" which is 1/100
   of mil.
   Z.K.