Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests (3)

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:43:45 +0100
kai-martin knaak <kmk-G3rIa76UAx2M+VuuqaXKaA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> â pcb feature request: Please put all the gerbers in a dedicated
> subdir of the working directory by default. The name of the subdir
> should be configurable.
>
> â pcb feature request: Optionally zip all gerbers and the cnc files
> to yield a single file that can be sent to the fab. The name of the
> zip file might contain the current date.

The two can be done by hand or scripts or Makefile, etc. Like I did (a
Makefile snipet):

gerber: ${PCBNAME}.pcb
        ${PCB} -x gerber --gerberfile ${PCBOUTDIR}/${FILEBASE} ${PCBNAME}.pcb

later in the Makefile:

output: clean_output gerber pdf
        cp ${FILEBASE}.pdf ${PCBOUTDIR}
        tar -jcvf ${FILEBASE}_${DATE_S}.tar.bz2 ${PCBOUTDIR}
        rar a ${FILEBASE}_${DATE_S}.rar ${PCBOUTDIR}

Levente

--
Levente Kovacs
http://levente.logonex.eu